Thursday 24 November 2011

hallway inspiration !



How cute is this - can't decide which wallpaper to choose, just do a patchwork of wallpaper !




Love the green wallpaper - each little square is a pretty picture in itself !




What can I say - I love everything in this picture (except maybe the chest, would love it all on an old chipped and shabby console), it gives me so much inspiration. From the beautiful paper wreath to the framed hearts and even the simple battoning on the walls, it's all so gorgeous - I definately have a few more ideas for my home.

These pictures all from www.housetohome.co.uk

Also thought I should let you know that we obviously have etsy and folksy in the UK but we also have www.notonthehighstreet.com which is a fantastic online shop, and where some of the items in the last photo came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a pleasure to receive your comments. I really enjoy reading them, and a huge thank you if you are following as well !