Wow, my second award ! Stacey at flickerwhips very kindly passed this onto me.
Please visit her blog, she has a real knack for crafting things out of next to nothing, and also for finding thrift store treasures..
So onto the award. I need to tell you five unique things about myself and then pass it onto five other bloggers of my choice, so here goes.
1. I didn't learn to drive until I was 42, and only passed in an automatic car, so I'm not allowed to drive a manual car - which is what most people drive in the UK.
2. I can cut a deck of cards in half with one hand, and put the bottom half back on top of the top half without dropping any - it's my party trick !!!
3. If you make me an instant coffee - I can taste the difference, if you put the milk in before the hot water or after. (Though frankly I'd prefer latte).
4. I was adopted from about 6 months old. I used to tell my friends at school that I was a Turkish princess - lol. Please lots of lol'ing - of course no-one ever believed me.
5. I really like fish, but never touch shell-fish. I
So I would like to pass the award onto the following lovely ladies.
I would quite happily give this award to everyone, but I can only choose five.
Olga @stardust decor and style
She has a beautiful blog dedicated to promoting others, and showcasing gorgeous interiors.
AND she has given me invaluable help - above and beyond the call of duty !
Otter @ river critters den
Check out this extremely talented crafter and amazing photographer.
Otter always leaves me lots of lovely comments and encouragement and I sincerely appreciate it.
Jen @a place to call home
Jen has a beautiful home, please go visit - I'd be round there all the time if I lived a little closer.
And thank you Jen for just being there - I think we are a part of a mutual appreciation society !!!
I have borrowed Tatiana's photos, as she has exquisite taste, not to mention a beautiful name.
Another charming blogging mate, I feel I can call a friend.
Please visit Layn and encourage her to do more crafts and DIY as she is very talented.
Just check out her lovely 'frames' and say I said 'Hi'.
I hope you all enjoy this award, and pass it on.
Love to you all